St. Francis - Allergy Relief with Deep Immune
Natural allergy relief that is as effective as traditional over-the-counter products, without the side effects!*
- A uniquely powerful two-pronged allergy solution that provides symptom relief plus addresses the underlying cause of an overactive immune system without drowsiness or dryness side-effects
- The essential elements of our classic Deep Immune® formula plus homeopathic ingredient, the ideal combination of preventative and reactive healing strategies
- A potent array of homeopathic ingredients that specifically target immediate allergy symptoms
- Includes the key herbs in our Deep Immune formula
The non-homeopathic herbal ingredients in Allergy Relief with Deep Immune® are Certified Organic or Wildcrafted. This formula is Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Lactose Free, and Vegetarian.
Who It’s For:
- Those who want fast-acting relief of debilitating allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, congestion, itchiness, and watery eyes
- Those who also want to address the underlying cause of allergies, namely an imbalance of the immune system
Nettle (Urtica dioica, spring tops), Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body), Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit), Southern Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis, bark) Homeopathic ingredients: Allium cepa 6X (potency), Sabadilla 6X, Solidago virgaurea 6X, Histaminum (Histamine dihydrochloride) 7CH, Lac defloratum (Skimmed cow’s milk) 8CH, Galphimia glauca 12CH
Distilled water, alcohol
Adults: Take 2.5 ml (75 drops) 3 times daily, in a little water, on an empty stomach.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you have an immune system disorder or you are taking immunosuppressants. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. In the case of use beyond 3 months, dizziness, irritated skin, nausea, and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.