Sisu - Stress Rescue
SISU Stress Rescue L-Theanine helps to temporarily promote relaxation.
- L-Theanine is a natural amino acid naturally found in green tea and derived through bacterial fermentation for supplements
- Balances brain neurotransmitters (which communicate information between nerve cells) and stimulates the alpha brain waves present when we are alert yet relaxed
- Reduces anxiety and makes stressful situations more manageable
- Promotes relaxation without drowsiness
- Improves quality of sleep by reducing stress felt during the day
- Improves mental focus and performance without over-stimulation
- Reduces caffeine jitters
- Absorbed as needed, starts working rapidly, effects last for hours
- Non-sedating, non habit-forming
- Easy-to-take, rapidly absorbed, chewable tablets
- Delicious natural cherry flavour
- The smallest and lowest-calorie chewable L-Theanine product on the market
- Naturally sweetened with fructose, dextrose, and stevia
- Each tablet provides the amount of L-Theanine found in 2 litres of green tea
- Suntheanine® brand, free amino acid (most easily absorbed form) derived through bacterial fermentation
- Supported by human research
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
Dosage: (Adult) Chew 1 tablet 2 times daily/take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Chewable tablets: L-Theanine (fermentation)...125 mg (Suntheanine®)
Non-medicinal: citric acid, D-fructose, dextrose, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, natural cherry flavor, talc, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Vegetable capsules: L-Theanine (fermentation)...250 mg (Suntheanine®)
Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide, hypromellose.