Natural Factors - Lutein 40 mg - 60 Softgels
- Provides antioxidants that help maintain eye health
- Supports eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- Helps reduce the risk of developing cataracts
- Contains zeaxanthin, which is essential for a healthy macula (the central area of the retina that sees fine detail
- Helps increase the optical density of macular pigment which improves visual acuity and contrast sensitivity
Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoid antioxidants that are concentrated in the eyes, where they protect the lens and retina from damage caused by free radicals and exposure to sunlight. Natural Factors uses LuteinRich™ naturally sourced, pure, high-potency lutein and zeaxanthin derived from marigold petals. LuteinRich is non-irradiated and GMO-free.
1 softgel daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each softgel contains:
LuteinRichTM Lutein (Tagetes erecta) (marigold flower) 40 mg
Zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta) (marigold flower) 7 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic flaxseed oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto extract, titanium dioxide), dextrin, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax.