Natural Factors - Low FODMAP Reliefibre - 200 g
- Source of soluble fibre for the maintenance of healthy gastrointestinal function
- Helps relieve minor gastrointestinal symptoms associated with IBS, including bloating, flatulence, dyspepsia, and altered bowel habits
- Proven prebiotic fibre
- Helps improve intestinal regularity including constipation and/or diarrhea
- Provides a gentle relief of constipation for adults and children above 8 years of age
- Helps reduce glycemic response and glycemic index when taken with food
Reliefibre from Natural Factors provides a non-GMO, soluble dietary fibre to help improve bowel regularity and relieve minor symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). This low-FODMAP certified organic fibre supplement mixes easily with water, juice, or foods without changing the texture, thus providing convenient daily support for digestive health.
Recommended Adult Dose: IBS, diarrhea (adults): Add 1 scoop (5 g) to 250 ml of water, 1-2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Constipation, stool, glycemic index (adults): Add 1 scoop (5 g) or 2 scoops (10 g) to 250 ml of water daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. IBS, diarrhea (children above 8 years of age): Add 1 scoop (5 g) to 250 ml of water daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Constipation, stool, glycemic index (children aged 12-16 years): Add 1 scoop (5 g) to 250 ml of water daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
|Each serving (6.7 g) contains:|
|Reliefibre™ (organic partially hydrolyzed guar gum)||5 g|
|Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder that affects the large intestine. Symptoms of IBS typically include constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, and abdominal pain. Naturally sourced from organic guar beans, Reliefibre is a highly soluble dietary fibre and prebiotic. Reliefibre is low FODMAP certified and clinically recognized to maintain digestive health and relieve symptoms of IBS.|
|*FODMAPs are a group of short chain carbohydrates and sugar alcohols which can cause gas-related pain, constipation, and diarrhea in IBS sufferers.|
Non-medicinal ingredients: None.