Gandalf - Hawaiian Spirulina Tablets
Spirulina, also known as blue green algae, is one of the oldest living organisms on earth. It is over three billion years old and one of nature's most nutritious super-foods. Providing support to almost every organ in your body, adding Gandalf Hawaiian Spirulina to your diet is the smart thing to do! It provides you with an energy boost, supports your immune system and so much more!
Spirulina is rich in protein, carotenoids, essential fats, and trace minerals. It’s also a source of provitamin A, which helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes, and immune function, aids the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, and night vision, and is a source of the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) for the maintenance of good health. Gandalf Spirulina, utilizes a unique process to preserve its nutritional value, patented under the name Ocean Chill. It removes the oxygen from the drying process and protects carotenes from oxidation, bringing you an exceptionally pure form of this precious nutrient.
Features and Benefits:
- Source of beta-carotene, a provitamin A, for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of beta-carotene, a provitamin A, to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Source of beta-carotene, a provitamin A, to help in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Source of beta-carotene, a provitamin A, to help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Source of iron for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of iron which helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
- Source of protein for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues.
- Source of (an) essential amino acid(s) for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of (an) (essential) amino acid(s) involved in muscle protein synthesis.
Gandalf is the only Hawaiian Spirulina sold in Canada
Medicinal Ingredients (per tablet):
Spirulina platensis (whole ) . . . . . 1000 mg
Beta-carotene . . . . . . . . . . . 1,125 μg RAE
Gamma-linolenic acid . . . . . . . . . . . 10 mg
Magnesium stearate, silica.
Adults: 1 - 5 Tablet(s) once per day. Start by taking 1 tablet daily, with fruit, and then increase gradually to 5 tablets, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Drink plenty of water.
Store in a cool, dry, dark area. This Spirulina is dried in an oxygen-free environment (less than 1%) helping to preserve its original nutrient value and is free from chemicals, pesticides and is non-GMO.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not use if you have a known allergy/hypersensitivity to blue-green algae species or any of their constituents.
Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-free, Vegetarian