Gandalf - Astaxanthin - 60 Softgels
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant in the carotenoid family that is both fat and water soluble. It has been shown to have a much stronger antioxidant activity than many other types, including vitamin E, C, CoQ10 and lutein. Gandalf Astaxanthin is grown and manufactured without use of any solvents, pesticides, or herbicides. Naturally found in lobster, salmon, and shrimp, Gandalf Astaxanthin goes straight to the source with a microalgae producing the astaxanthin and providing a finished vegan product.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps fight/protect against damage caused by free radicals.
- Helps reduce C-reactive protein levels, a clinical marker of inflammation.
- Helps reduce 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanosine, a marker of DNA oxidative damage.
- Helps improve physical endurance.
- Helps prevent exercise induced free radical production.
- Helps support eye health. (2 to 10 capsules daily)
- Helps to reduce eye strain and eye fatigue. (2 to 10 capsules daily)
Adults: 1-3 softgels daily
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule):
Natural Astaxanthin from
Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae . . . . . . 4 mg
gelatin (vegan), glycerin, safflower oil, tocopherols, water
Store in a cool, dry, dark area.
Gluten free, Vegan, Non-GMO
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.