Flora - Toddler's Probiotic - 75 g
This concentrated powder can easily be added to a toddler’s bottled formula or juice, smoothies and yogurt. It contains Bifidobacterium infantis, one of the most important microorganisms found in the large intestine of toddlers. This formula elevates low levels of B. infantis in gut microflora due to caesarian birth or lack of breastfeeding. Suitable for children over 12 months of age.
Children (1-3 yrs): Dissolve 1.5 gr (1/2 teaspoon) powder in infant formula, breast milk or other liquid 1-2 times daily
- Lactobacillus casei HA-108 595 million
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 425 million
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 255 million
- Bifidobacterium infantis HA-116 255 million
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 85 million
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 85 million
Non-medicinal ingredients: Maltodextrin, ascorbic acid and silicon dioxide.