Efamol - Beautiful-Skin Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg Softgels
For beautiful skin with that healthy glow, try Efamol® Pure Evening Primrose Oil. It not only contributes to soft, smooth, velvety skin, but it’s also clinically proven to relieve symptoms of atopic eczema, including redness, itchiness and swelling. These softgel capsules provide Gamma-linolenic acid or GLA, a biologically active form of omega-6 fatty acids, along with vitamin E, an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- For the treatment of dry, itchy skin caused by atopic eczema (dermatitis)
- Clinically proven to relieve symptoms of atopic eczema: redness, itchiness, swelling and crusting
- For beautiful skin with that healthy glow
- Contributes to soft, smooth, velvety skin
- Provides Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a biologically active form of Long-chain omega-6 fatty acids
- Easy-to-swallow softgel capsules
Children: 2-3 capsules daily with food or drink,
Maintenance dose after 4-6 months: 1-2 capsules daily
Adults: 6-8 capsules daily with food or drink,
Maintenance dose after 4-6 months: 2-4 capsules daily with food or drink
EACH SOFTGEL CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Efamol® Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis)(seed) 1000 mg [providing Linoleic acid (LA) 658 mg
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 115 mg]
- Vitamin E (equivalent to 10 mg ATE d--tocopherol) 15 I.U.
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, glycerin
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist. Discontinue use if skin rash develops or worsens.
Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free